There are many reasons people prefer online therapy and/or psychiatry services.
- It’s convenient: Be seen when and where it works for you without the hassle of taking time off work or sitting in waiting rooms. Our providers often have next-day appointments and are available evenings and weekends
- Provides options: Find the right provider who fits your needs and preferences — whether or not they live in your community. Access licensed counselors, therapists and psychiatry providers who are licensed in your state.
- Safe and secure: Unlike Skype or FaceTime, our technology is HIPAA-compliant and protects your personal information.
- Completely private: Your session on Inpathy is strictly confidential. Inpathy sessions are never recorded and you have control over whether you invite family or friends to join your online video call.
- Easy to use: Inpathy works on any computer, tablet or smartphone with internet and a webcam. Plus, we offer 24/7 support for tech issues, test calls and troubleshooting.
- Flexible scheduling: Weekdays a no-go? Need to do a session after the kids go to bed? No problem. Appointments are available 7 days a week from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. — and it often only takes a few days from your request before you can meet with a provider.