Why Online Therapy and/or Psychiatry?
There are many reasons people prefer online therapy and/or psychiatry services.
1. It’s convenient: Be seen when and where it works for you without the hassle of taking time off work or sitting in waiting rooms. Our providers often have next-day appointments and are available evenings and weekends
2. Provides options: Find the right provider who fits your needs and preferences — whether or not they live in your community. Access licensed counselors, therapists and psychiatry providers who are licensed in your state.
3. Safe and secure: Unlike Skype or FaceTime, our technology is HIPAA-compliant and protects your personal information.
4. Completely private: Your session on Inpathy is strictly confidential. Inpathy sessions are never recorded and you have control over whether you invite family or friends to join your online video call.
5. Easy to use: Inpathy works on any computer, tablet or smartphone with internet and a webcam. Plus, we offer 24/7 support for tech issues, test calls and troubleshooting.
6. Flexible scheduling: Weekdays a no-go? Need to do a session after the kids go to bed? No problem. Appointments are available 7 days a week from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. — and it often only takes a few days from your request before you can meet with a provider.